We are closely following Government guidelines and we are also working with the Dutch industry body NL Actief, as well as with our team members and our members to provide a safe environment to train in and facilitate social distancing.
- In our gyms we have made floor markings to give members the space to safely enjoy a workout.
- We are limiting bookings for group exercise classes to adhere to social distancing guidelines. This means we will allow no more than one member per 10m2 for high intensity classes and we will guarantee 1.5m distance between all members during low intensity classes
- We control the number of members in specific areas of the Club at any one time to minimise congestion and ensure members and team members can practice social distancing
- We have introduced plastic screens to reception desks to protect both members and our team members
- We are asking members and team members to remain 1.5m apart in line with current social distancing guidelines
- We are using signage, including clear floor markings to help members to remain 1.5m apart, and team members will be on hand throughout our Clubs to support